Sipdown! (123)

This is actually a perfectly nice evening tea, even if it is a bit artificial. The almond is nice and the cinnamon really makes it. I wish I could taste more of the papaya or whatever tropical fruit is in here, but oh well. I would have considered keeping this one around but it’s quite similar to Caramel Almond Amaretti (also from Teavana) and since I’m keeping that one I don’t need both. :P Thanks again to Hapatite for sending me this as a freebie bonus sample during her stash sale! Not bad, especially for Teavana…

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Blodeuyn

I actually enjoy this one. It is on clearance for $1.95. :)

Comments

Blodeuyn

I actually enjoy this one. It is on clearance for $1.95. :)

Currently trying to move out of the flavored tea phase and into those tasty straight teas!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Taiwanese Blacks
French Flavored Teas
Yunnan (esp. Pure Bud varieties)
Japanese Greens (esp. Sencha & Gyokuro)
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Blueberry
Vanilla
Fig
Almond/Marzipan
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Mariage Frères
Mellow Monk

Not A Fan
Green Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Licorice Root