So what does one say to one’s tea collection after certain members of it have given one a splitting headache? Balls! Balls! Bring them on!

It really is a great tea. Sharp like good chocolate without being bitter and with a full ration of caffeine to chase away the most troublesome headache. Bring on the Balls!

takgoti

Actually, I like to say “Balls! Balls!” as a general rule in varying social situations and almost always in public.

But I will give you that the onset of a headache gives the saying more of an emotional drive.

Carolyn

It is deeply amusing to me to be able to say Balls! and mean tea.

LENA

I actually use the word “balls” in my daily swearing. “Holy BALLS!” or during my drive time…“Dude!!! pause BALLS, man!”

Good times.

Comments

takgoti

Carolyn

It is deeply amusing to me to be able to say Balls! and mean tea.

LENA

Good times.

I’m a suddenly enthusiastic tea aficionado. I had no idea how varied and delicious teas could be. Also I’m a dairy-free vegetarian, so if you see me say “cream” or “milk” it means soy milk or soy cream.

Memphis