drank 3pm Tea by Pearl Fine Teas

It smells wonderful in the bag, like candy. It brews up into a slighly murky, light brown liquid that smells of coconut and some kind of sweet spice. As advertised, it pretty much tastes like a candy bar as well. I will probably steep it longer next time to get a stronger the tea and chocolate taste from it, but so far I like it.

takgoti

Psst. This has nothing to do with your post, but I know that you had proposed a tea swap a few days back. [I responded late, but I’m not sure if you saw it because I think it got buried in the sea of updates.]

Anyhow, I’m still game if you are! [My email’s [email protected].]

Carolyn

You’re right. I missed your reply. It’s been awfully busy where I’ve been and I’ve missed a lot. I’m definitely game! I’ll email you soon.

Comments

takgoti

Anyhow, I’m still game if you are! [My email’s [email protected].]

Carolyn

I’m a suddenly enthusiastic tea aficionado. I had no idea how varied and delicious teas could be. Also I’m a dairy-free vegetarian, so if you see me say “cream” or “milk” it means soy milk or soy cream.

Memphis