drank Canadian Berries by TeaFrog

It’s an interesting chunky blend of fruit that looks like something I might put on meusli or oatmeal. It brews up into a fruit punch colored liquid that smells like fruit juice and honey. The taste is like tart fruit punch. This is one tea I’m tempted to sweeten with a drop of honey. I can see that this would be excellent iced with orange slices floating within it.

takgoti

Ooooh, now I want fruit punch. Blerg!

Angrboda

Oh yum, that sounds lovely. Reminds me that I’ve got a small bag of something or other just labeled ‘wild fruits’ in my ancient-and-forgotten-stuff tin. I’ve never got around to trying it, but maybe I should give it a go.

Comments

takgoti

Ooooh, now I want fruit punch. Blerg!

Angrboda

I’m a suddenly enthusiastic tea aficionado. I had no idea how varied and delicious teas could be. Also I’m a dairy-free vegetarian, so if you see me say “cream” or “milk” it means soy milk or soy cream.

Memphis