drank Matcha Miyabi by Den's Tea

Mixed this with hot chocolate “mix” (actually ground up dark chocolate bars is our hot chocolate mix), Vanilla Soy Milk, and Soyatoo Cream then frothed in our hot chocolate maker for a delicious frothy beverage with lots of chocolatey and matcha goodness. It’s a great start to a new year. Now off to our run!

Andrea in New Mexico

That totally deserves a 100, from what I can tell…

Happy new year. :-)

Andrea in New Mexico

p.s. Hot chocolate maker???

Adam Hansen

Sounds like something worth a try in my future.

Carolyn

Hmmm. I thought I’d upped the rating to 100. Off to do that now.

Yes, Williams-Sonoma outlet was selling them cheaply so I bought one. It is an attractive carafe with a built in electronic whisk to froth the hot chocolate. It worked admirably in this making a full inch and a half of matcha hot chocolate foam.

Cofftea

YAY! Glad you liked it!

Comments

Andrea in New Mexico

That totally deserves a 100, from what I can tell…

Happy new year. :-)

Andrea in New Mexico

p.s. Hot chocolate maker???

Adam Hansen

Sounds like something worth a try in my future.

Carolyn

Hmmm. I thought I’d upped the rating to 100. Off to do that now.

Cofftea

YAY! Glad you liked it!

I’m a suddenly enthusiastic tea aficionado. I had no idea how varied and delicious teas could be. Also I’m a dairy-free vegetarian, so if you see me say “cream” or “milk” it means soy milk or soy cream.

Memphis