drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

Went to the store today for my $1 iced tea hoping to have the Long Life Oolong but they were out of that so I grudginly took this one. I wasn’t sure I was really interested in it but figure hubby could drink it since he really loves his coffee. Apparently I was wrong. He only likes iced tea the way I make it and with lemonade in it. Ugh. I hoped he was up to new things. Guess not.
Anyway, I wasn’t really fond of this to begin with. It was somewhat bitter to start and I found the coffee flavour was overwhelming. I didn’t get the chocolate like the girl in the store promised. I really didn’t think I would get any of this one and would not try it again. But after over an hour in my cup I really started to like this one. I will have to try it hot with some milk since I really think that the reason I wasn’t enjoying it was that it was cold. Guess I need to get a small bag and try it hot.

Iced
aisling of tea

I really like this one, and I’m not a huge pu-erh fan. But I don’t think I’d want it cold…that just seems wrong to me LOL

Cattibrie

It seemed a strange choice for an iced tea of the day but oh well. I think the Long Life Oolong would have been much better. Going to make some of that now for our super hot day here in Ontario.

DaisyChubb

I don’t mind this tea actually, it reminds me of an iced coffee that doesn’t need cream or sugar. That said, it’s not too “coffee” like, but I can see why it was iced! Sad, however, that Long Life was out. But hey, at least you got to give this one a try!

Comments

aisling of tea

Cattibrie