drank Pina Colada by ESP Emporium

Really strong coconut and pineapple flavours make me wonder if it’s all natural. I do see tiny flecks of coconut and dried pineapple (maybe freeze-dried). Compared with 52tea’s Piña Colada Honeybush, this one is MUCH stronger in the expected flavours (however, red rooiboos instead) but does it make a difference if one “cheats” with chemicals? Right now I like it and the price is good. 250 gm/$20.95 so this should last me a while and it stretches my enjoyment of the other one too. Haven’t mixed the two yet; not sure if that would improve either though.

Azzrian

I have no experience with this vendor and prefer the no chemical approach to flavored teas but I have noticed that rooibos blends – regardless of the vendor – seem to impart more flavor.

Comments

Azzrian