This tea is awesome. I’ve been searching for my perfect cup of Darjeeling, and this is the closest I’ve found yet.

The only things I could wish for are more aggressive tannins and a stronger floral finish. (I want a Darjeeling that can stand up to a curry dish!) Maybe I’ll try brewing this one for a bit longer next time to see how it does.

Tea means so many things to me, it is so deep and it is revealing new meaning to me all the time.

Tea is a mindfulness practice, and a doorway through which to explore different philosophies, cultures, and historical times. Tea is hospitality and a way of communion. Tea is an art, a ritual, and a tradition. Tea is a complement to the foods I eat (preferably vegan desserts) and is something I enjoy collecting and curating.

I love to swap, or even just send people samples, so if there’s anything in my cupboard you’d like to try, just send me a message!

San Francisco Bay Area