drank Wuyishan Black by Steepster

I’m not into this at all. I should have read the tasting notes for this first, because I brewed this being relatively certain that I would like it. I don’t like smokey and I don’t like sour in my black teas, and those are the strongest flavors in this. Second cup I am dumping in a row. :-( If someone wants my other sample of this, message me!

Tea means so many things to me, it is so deep and it is revealing new meaning to me all the time.

Tea is a mindfulness practice, and a doorway through which to explore different philosophies, cultures, and historical times. Tea is hospitality and a way of communion. Tea is an art, a ritual, and a tradition. Tea is a complement to the foods I eat (preferably vegan desserts) and is something I enjoy collecting and curating.

I love to swap, or even just send people samples, so if there’s anything in my cupboard you’d like to try, just send me a message!

San Francisco Bay Area