Thank you, ashleyelizabeth for sending me this sample in our swap!!!

(While I am on the subject of swaps, for those I have promised to send tea to, I apologize for the delay! I’ve been having things come up every time I plan to go to the post office, but everything should be in the mail soon.)

It’s fun to get samples of things that aren’t available for sale. It makes me feel very lucky! :-) I brewed this up per Verdant’s instructions. The aroma was wonderful, but the flavor was a bit thin. I think I will do 3 minutes on the resteep and see how that turns out. My allergies have been kicking my butt recently, so maybe I didn’t get as much out of this as I would otherwise. I’m taking a non-drowsy allergy medication, but I definitely still had to take a nap at work today…

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 45 sec 4 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
boychik

Zyrtec doesn’t make me sleepy. What are you taking? i wasnt crazy abt this tea either.

CharlotteZero

I’m taking Zyrtec… I used to love it because it didn’t make me tired, and it really worked, but it has not been working as well this season, and I’ve fallen asleep during the day both days I took it.

boychik

i remember I took Singular, it was pretty good. the only thing its by prescription im too lazy to go to my doc

CharlotteZero

That’s a good tip! I think I’ve tried every major over-the-counter, and they either knock me out or they’ve stopped working…

boychik

maybe i should switch too, i dont think its really working and i get headaches.

Stephanie

Zyrtec makes me SO SO SLEEPY! I take Claritin but it doesn’t work as well :(

how abt taking it before going to bed? thats what i do, by morning im fine

Comments

boychik

boychik

maybe i should switch too, i dont think its really working and i get headaches.

Stephanie

Zyrtec makes me SO SO SLEEPY! I take Claritin but it doesn’t work as well :(

how abt taking it before going to bed? thats what i do, by morning im fine

Tea means so many things to me, it is so deep and it is revealing new meaning to me all the time.

Tea is a mindfulness practice, and a doorway through which to explore different philosophies, cultures, and historical times. Tea is hospitality and a way of communion. Tea is an art, a ritual, and a tradition. Tea is a complement to the foods I eat (preferably vegan desserts) and is something I enjoy collecting and curating.

I love to swap, or even just send people samples, so if there’s anything in my cupboard you’d like to try, just send me a message!

San Francisco Bay Area