OMG! I LOVE this thing!!! It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for! I used to brew my tea in the morning and throw it into a plastic tumbler from Starbucks. But it always made the tea taste funny.

When I ran into this double-walled glass tumbler at DAVIDsTEA, I knew I had found my one true love. It doesn’t retain the flavor of any previous teas and is super easy to clean and maintain. Plus, I don’t burn my fingers even after pouring scalding hot water into it because of the double-walls. The bamboo lid has a squishy but durable plastic underside that keeps the tea from leaking when the tumbler is jossled around.

The only con I have (and this is very minor) is that since it’s clear, I sometimes get odd looks from the security guards when I walk into work holding a glass container filled with an amber-colored liquid. Even if I just brew a black tea and add milk, they think it looks funny! So, I’m always explaining myself.

But overall, I am in absolute love!! *Swoon.

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA