I am IN LOVE with this chai! I drink it almost every day.

I had to break my habit of going to Starbucks every morning because it was making me poor. Then I discovered for the price of one of these lattes, I can buy an entire box of the concentrated mix! The mix makes about 5-6 cups. So that’s 5 for the price of 1!!!!!!!! What a deal! Well, actually I guess that makes buying the latte in the store just a really big rip-off. But now I can still enjoy my delicious chai, and I don’t even have to leave the house! :) I’m very happy with this compromise. Upping the rating from 90 to 99!

P.S. If you have a milk frother/steamer at home, it will taste exactly the same as buying one made by a barista. But with huge savings!! :D

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA