SIPDOWN! Almost time to go pay rent! Ouch. That always hurts. But this tea will get me through!

This isn’t so fresh anymore thanks to me. But now at least I can say I have a better idea of what unflavored green mate tastes like. It’s not bad! I think I actually like it. Thanks to LiberTEAS for providing this generous sample! I probably still prefer the flavored variety, but I really did want to try it unflavored. Another bucket list tea checked off! :)

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA