drank Tazo Chai by Tazo

This isn’t as good as my Tazo concentrated chai tea latte mix, but it’s pretty darn tasty for a teabag. Mmm mmm! This is a very satisfying cup with a little skim milk and Truvia added. Yummy!!

I’ve made this at work a couple times, and it was nowhere near as tasty as this cup. I think it’s because the hot water tap at work isn’t quite hot enough. I enjoy this significantly more at home, and I suspect that’s why. My advice is to be sure to use boiling water to get the most flavor out of this one!

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA