drank The au Lait by Lupicia

Pro: a very pleasant tea experience! “Beautiful golden tips” is a very apt description (although I would favor to say luscious golden tips).

The dry leaves smell really interesting. I wish I could identify the base, but I’m not quite there yet in my current level of tea expertise. The brewed tea aroma was at first slightly disappointing because I felt that it had lost that unique, unidentifiable, interesting smell. It smelled like a normal, average black tea.

But when time came to taste it, I was pleasantly surprised again! (Which was only slightly spoiled since I had just brushed my teeth. Is there mint in here?! face palm).

But this is a very pleasant tea! I drank it with lots of milk and a little sugar, as suggested. It’s a beautiful black tea and a nice change from all the green and oolong currently in my cupboard.

Again, I apologize that I can’t describe the finer details of this tea due to my inexperience as a tea connoisseur. But it’s a good one to keep around for days when you’re not craving any one tea in particular but definitely know you want something flavorful.