drank Assam Calcutta Auction by Lupicia

This is a strong, fairly bitter tea straight. It definitely needs milk and sugar.

But even with milk, this tea still isn’t the best in my book. I like Assam mixed/blended with other black teas rather than alone. It’s not a very complex tea.

To me, it’s nothing special. There’s no unique, distinctive flavor that stands out. It’s just all right. I don’t see myself craving this one.

If you like strong black teas with milk, I recommend Lupicia’s The au Lait instead.

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA