drank Caramele by Lupicia

This is a black tea version of a houjicha I really love called Milk Caramel.
It’s delicious!

I first tried this straight, and it was good. It reminded me of The au Chocolat. The black tea base is blended well with the caramel and almond flavors. I like that there’s almond in it because it brings a new dimension to the tea.

I added a drop of milk and some real caramel. The milk makes it unbelievably smooth and silky. And the added caramel gives it that extra sweetness and caramel flavor I was missing.

This is a solid choice. But I’m still head over heels in love with the houjicha version.

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA