Strange tea, this.

It has a spicy note to it that reminds me of an herb I cook with, but I can’t put my finger on it. Oregano, maybe? But not quite as powerful as oregano.

Overall, it tastes like a light black tea. But it has an interesting vegetal quality that’s probably coming from what I think is the green tea or it could be

There’s no added fruit flavorings that I can tell. No astringency. Only a slight bitterness from oversteeping since I left the leaves in my cup as I drank it.

I haven’t tasted anything quite like it before. Maybe it’s a custom blend?

If anyone knows what this tea is or where to find it, please message me! It’s driving me crazy that I can’t find any information on it! Also, if you’d like a sample to try for yourself, please message me! I have a limited supply, but I’d appreciate the help identifying it.

It’s not the best tea I’ve ever had, but it’s far from the worst. So, it’s getting a middle of the road rating from me.