drank White Peony by Adagio Teas

This tea is so delicious. I can’t help but drink it and smile. It’s sweet and floral, and I just can’t get enough! Darker and stronger than the Silver Needle, it’s definitely my favorite from the Adagio white tea sampler. Overall, a wonderful well-balanced white tea. You can’t go wrong with this! Now, to compare it to Samovar’s white peony…

To see that review, go here: http://steepster.com/Charoma/posts/87632

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA