The last of my samples of old 52teas blends via iHeartTeas. Like the others, this one has lost most of its added flavors with time. It mostly tastes like a cinnamon black tea. It does taste faintly like a snickerdoodle, but that could be just because I want it to. It’s fairly tannic and not the most enjoyable black tea base I’ve had. But I don’t fault 52teas.

Freshness is paramount with all edible things, so I should not have expected tea to be any different. Alas, so much for thinking I’d get to try out some retired teas. And I thought I was being really clever and sneaky too. :P

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA