drank Ginger Ale Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

52teas 12 Days of Christmas Sampler 2011 – Day 9

Ginger ale tea!!! What a surprise! I took a whiff of the dry leaves and got a recognizable ginger ale scent. Amazing! I’m even getting a bubbly, fizzy aspect like when you inhale a carbonated beverage before taking a sip. And this is a white tea? Wow!

The brewed tea aroma smells just like ginger ale too. It’s a little early in the morning to be drinking a white tea. I think black tea would be more appropriate. But I’ve got to get through this Christmas sampler box!

Well, this tea does not disappoint! I don’t know how you did it, Frank. But this truly does taste exactly like ginger ale. I’m really loving this! White tea was the perfect base. I can’t think of a single improvement to be made. How come I keep getting a slightly carbonated taste? How is this possible?!

Sooo good, and it has a wonderful aftertaste too. I take a sip and then enjoy the flavor for 10-15 seconds before I take another sip. If you like ginger ale, buy a pouch of this immediately!! I’m so impressed with this tea!

I was thinking of buying a pouch of this. I think you just sold me on it!