drank Cinnamon Roll Honeybush by 52teas

52teas 12 Days of Christmas Sampler 2011 – Day 11

Yay! Cinnamon Roll Honeybush! I mean, I’m not excited about the Honeybush part. But I LOVE cinnamon rolls!!!

And this tea pretty much just tastes exactly like cinnamon. I get a hint of cloyingly sweet Honeybush, but mostly I just taste delicious cinnamon. This is probably the best Honeybush tea I’ve ever had. I’m not getting anything resembling a hot buttery roll, but it’s still good.

I have to give this a lower rating because it is Honeybush, and pure cinnamon tea isn’t all that special. That being said, it’s not an overabundance of cinnamon. It’s executed well.

The bottom line: I usually absolutely detest Honeybush, so that should be a huge tip off how great this tea is. Buy this up, people!

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA