First the smell of the dry tea alone is amazing. It smells like sweet marshmallowy goodness and the roasted rice gives it the perfect toast smell to it. I got the most recent reblended version of this so I was really excited that I would get to try it :-)

Oh wow this is amazing. I wish this was on the permanent list on 52teas I would buy it all the time! The combination of marshmallow root and the roasted rice is perfect I am surprised more companies haven’t tried making this before. But that’s what makes Frank great, he makes blends other companies don’t even think of.

I am sipping this cuppa as I write this and I just can’t get over how good this is. Yum!
Bravo Frank!

My name is Heather, it’s probably been about 2 years now since I really got into tea. I love everything about it. I am willing to try any tea once no matter how crazy the blend sounds. I discovered a lot of really good teas this way.
Tea is really a source of happiness and escape for me now. Now if I could just find a job in the tea industry I would complete :-)

Southern CA