Again I just can’t bring myself to put this in boiling water. (not sure why since this is the second green I’ve noticed that Lupicia states to brew this in boiling water…) So I did my normal steeping for greens. This is pretty good. Not my favorite gemaicha with matcha, but its not bad in any way. It’s just missing something for me I am not sure what though…..

yappychappy

Note to self. Stay away from this Genmaicha.. Any matcha+genmaicha tea with a 71 average rating is just terrible.

CheshireEyes

haha I agree. It’s not horrible though its just not the best genmaicha I’ve had either.

Comments

yappychappy

CheshireEyes

My name is Heather, it’s probably been about 2 years now since I really got into tea. I love everything about it. I am willing to try any tea once no matter how crazy the blend sounds. I discovered a lot of really good teas this way.
Tea is really a source of happiness and escape for me now. Now if I could just find a job in the tea industry I would complete :-)

Southern CA