Thanks for the sample of this one Stacy! Oh man this is so amazing! I have noticed any time Stacy does a “creamy” tea it is always so good. These flavors work really well together. The pineapple is sweet but not cloying at all. The cilantro adds the perfect herbal flavor to the mix. The Bai Mu Dan base is delicious as well. This is just perfection! I love it! Defenitely ordering a couple ounces of this soon.

Kittenna

Yes! Stacy does creamy teas very well, so now I want her to make every tea creamy, ahahaha. I have some of this en route, can’t wait to try it!

Comments

Kittenna

My name is Heather, it’s probably been about 2 years now since I really got into tea. I love everything about it. I am willing to try any tea once no matter how crazy the blend sounds. I discovered a lot of really good teas this way.
Tea is really a source of happiness and escape for me now. Now if I could just find a job in the tea industry I would complete :-)

Southern CA