Oh caramel appley goodness. I love this oolong. I love it more now since I tried it once when I first got it but the flavors didn’t come together very well. So I put it aside so the flavors had a chance to blend more with the tea. Now it is perfect! These flavors are awesome with this oolong. Yum! Sipdown for sure!

Frank’s blends are best served after a couple of weeks so they have time to really settle since he blends them weekly :)

CheshireEyes

Yeah I finally figured that out haha. But I do appreciate the small batch style of making blends. :-)

Comments

CheshireEyes

My name is Heather, it’s probably been about 2 years now since I really got into tea. I love everything about it. I am willing to try any tea once no matter how crazy the blend sounds. I discovered a lot of really good teas this way.
Tea is really a source of happiness and escape for me now. Now if I could just find a job in the tea industry I would complete :-)

Southern CA