This is a whole lot of YUM! I agree with the other reviewers that this one done as a latte really makes it shine. Just gives it that extra bit of creaminess it needs. I actually did it with unsweetened coconut milk. Which was a delicious combination. Will definitely order this again :-)

185 °F / 85 °C
TastyBrew

Nice! I just ordered this!!! Do you think it’d be good with almond milk too? Although coconut sounds pretty darn good!

CheshireEyes

Yeah almond milk would probably work well too. Soy is always a good choice as well. :-)

Comments

TastyBrew

CheshireEyes

My name is Heather, it’s probably been about 2 years now since I really got into tea. I love everything about it. I am willing to try any tea once no matter how crazy the blend sounds. I discovered a lot of really good teas this way.
Tea is really a source of happiness and escape for me now. Now if I could just find a job in the tea industry I would complete :-)

Southern CA