I have been meaning to try this brand of chai and I happened to find a variety pack on clearance at REI. This is tasty. Very creamy and sweet. I am not a huge fan of chai mixes that have milk and sugar already in them. But thankfully what is in there isn’t nearly as bad as some of the chai mixes I’ve seen. I’ve seen some that have 27-30grams of sugar for an 8oz serving! The flavor of this is really nice the cardamom brings a very refreshing sweet flavor to the chai and is not overwhelming. I also love that this chai mix disolves completely so there no mix sitting at the bottom of the cup at the end.

Boiling

My name is Heather, it’s probably been about 2 years now since I really got into tea. I love everything about it. I am willing to try any tea once no matter how crazy the blend sounds. I discovered a lot of really good teas this way.
Tea is really a source of happiness and escape for me now. Now if I could just find a job in the tea industry I would complete :-)

Southern CA