drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

I’m a fan of the Chili Chocolate Chai that Davids Tea came out with and under a recommendation from a friend decided to try Read My Lips. Its definitely a good chocolate tea with a nice strong hint of mint, hands down one of my new favourites. Its a definite must have for the chocolate-mint lovers out there and a great tea to drink if you’ve got a slight chocolate addiction like I do. No need to add any sweeteners, I find it plenty sweet on its own and unlike some of the other tea blends I have I found it doesn’t get overly bitter if you steep it too long. This has been my go-to tea for the past few mornings, next on my menu is to try out the Hot Lips tea – may try it after I finish my cup of this one.

If any of you have suggestions on similar blends I’m more than open to them. I like this one though its a nice chocolate blend, and smells absolutely delicious. I find it really smells like chocolate-mint.

Hello, I’m a 23 year old veterinary student who has recently gotten addicted to tea. I have my room mate to thank for my new addiction! I’m a particularly large fan of black teas, especially of a chocolate or cinnamon blend however have now found that some floral teas work quite nicely for me.

Canada