I’ve always enjoyed Naturally Flavored Fruit teas. My first exposure was an Apricot Tea. Hence, I’ve measured following tastings by my enjoyment of that for some reason.

Metro’s Loose Leaf Blueberry tea is an excellent flavored tea. The unsteeped aroma is inviting. I favor judging expectations by inhaling the blend in advance of infusion.

This infusion was short of my typical 5 minutes. The tea brews nice, full and strong, so I don’t recommend oversteeping. The blueberry flavor is distinct and you get the back of the mouth flavor as well.
If you like milk and sugar, that will enhance the blueberry.
Very enjoyable.

This is Metro’s loose leaf blend, not the bagged which has it’s own tasting notes.
You can also get an organic blueberry from Metro.
My preference will always be loose leaf.

ColumbiaKate

This fruity blend was a needed perk-up this morning. First of, no doubt, several caffeinating blends to get thru a New Year’s eve day. Happy Celebrating Steepsters!!

Comments

ColumbiaKate

Columbia Kate’s Teahouse

Set in an 1880’s period barn in historic Columbia, A State Park, CA, our focus is in providing both an education in the Art of Afternoon Tea while offering a pleasant atmosphere and great food.
Opened Feb 1, 2007
Now open 7 days/wk

Free shipping on tea

My Tea on Steepster

To Trade Tea Tastings, followers may contact me at [email protected]

Tea lines from my Tea Cart Shopping cart, linked above for descriptions.
Art of Tea:
Plum Oolong
Adagio:
Berry Blast, Thai Chai, White Symphony, Mocha Nut Mate.
H&S:
Paris, Hot Cinnamon Spice Black, Hot Cinnamon Spice Rooibos, White Wedding.
Rishi:
Coconut Oolong, Puerh Ginger.
D&B:
Organic Sencha, Organic Gunpowder
Republic of Tea:
Blackberry Sage, Seabuckthorn Green,
Ginger Peach.
Petali:
Royal Irish, Supreme Earl Grey.
Monterey Bay Spice:
Gold Rush, Orange Spice(Winter Blend), Rooibos Masala Chai, Rooibos Chocolate Chai, Pineapple Papaya Green.
Eastern Shore:
Della Robbia, Plum Good, Rosemary Hill, Peace.
All others on the Tea Cart are Metropolitan.

Follow Columbia Kate’s on Facebook.

22727 Columbia ST, Columbia, CA 95310