If you love cinnamon bears or red hots, you will love this tea as well.

I’m not a big fan of strong cinnamon in a drink. I love it in baked items. So, this was not on my list for a recent H&S order. However, the rep suggested I add it as it is their best seller.
They also mentioned that I would need to know, to tell my customers, as I ‘would’ be asked, that it does not have any sugar or sweetener of any kind added. It is all naturally sweet due to the 3 kinds of cinnamon.

If you crave something sweet and can’t do sugar, go for this tea. Among the many touted health benefits, researchers have found that sniffing cinnamon results in improved brain function -– subjects did better on memory and attention tasks when taking whiffs of cinnamon as opposed to other odors or no odor. However, the potential health benefits of cinnamon that have received the most attention have to do with its effects on blood glucose and cholesterol.

I actually did enjoy my cuppa more than I thought I would. The spices are too strong to taste the tea. I am sure it will be a good seller for the shop.

Batrachoid

Oh, it would be. The local hipppie coffee shop place here sells it (but only in bags. Sigh) and it’s one of their best sellers. They’ve been sold out before the 22nd every month this fall/winter.
You’re spot on about the sugar too. This is the only tea my Splenda happy grandparents leave untainted by chemicals and glucose spikes.

ColumbiaKate

To update, I have already reorderred this tea and it continues to be quite popular.

ColumbiaKate

2 years later, still reordering this tea. The herbal, rooibos version is even more popular.

Comments

Batrachoid

Columbia Kate’s Teahouse

Set in an 1880’s period barn in historic Columbia, A State Park, CA, our focus is in providing both an education in the Art of Afternoon Tea while offering a pleasant atmosphere and great food.
Opened Feb 1, 2007
Now open 7 days/wk

Free shipping on tea

My Tea on Steepster

To Trade Tea Tastings, followers may contact me at [email protected]

Tea lines from my Tea Cart Shopping cart, linked above for descriptions.
Art of Tea:
Plum Oolong
Adagio:
Berry Blast, Thai Chai, White Symphony, Mocha Nut Mate.
H&S:
Paris, Hot Cinnamon Spice Black, Hot Cinnamon Spice Rooibos, White Wedding.
Rishi:
Coconut Oolong, Puerh Ginger.
D&B:
Organic Sencha, Organic Gunpowder
Republic of Tea:
Blackberry Sage, Seabuckthorn Green,
Ginger Peach.
Petali:
Royal Irish, Supreme Earl Grey.
Monterey Bay Spice:
Gold Rush, Orange Spice(Winter Blend), Rooibos Masala Chai, Rooibos Chocolate Chai, Pineapple Papaya Green.
Eastern Shore:
Della Robbia, Plum Good, Rosemary Hill, Peace.
All others on the Tea Cart are Metropolitan.

Follow Columbia Kate’s on Facebook.

22727 Columbia ST, Columbia, CA 95310