I am really enjoying this tea. The description of the blend, from H&S does not indicate the 8 teas used in the blend, but from looking at it, it is lovely, colorful and I see various types of leaves. I can definately see white tea, probably green and oolong. Assam is there.

Drinking this is like a pleasant puzzle to solve. There are multi-levels of flavor including some, but not a lot, of fruityness that brings sweet tones. You don’t need to add sugar, but try it occasionally to see if you can bring out any certain fruit flavor.

ColumbiaKate

Now that I have read the rest of the reviews I can see the 8 teas used in the blend. I’m glad I wrote an uninfluenced comment and it will still be entertaining to deduce various flavors.

ScottTeaMan

Drank this years ago and really enjoyed it. Waiting on my reorder so I can review it. It is one of my favorite blends ever tried! :)

Comments

ColumbiaKate

ScottTeaMan

Columbia Kate’s Teahouse

Set in an 1880’s period barn in historic Columbia, A State Park, CA, our focus is in providing both an education in the Art of Afternoon Tea while offering a pleasant atmosphere and great food.
Opened Feb 1, 2007
Now open 7 days/wk

Free shipping on tea

My Tea on Steepster

To Trade Tea Tastings, followers may contact me at [email protected]

Tea lines from my Tea Cart Shopping cart, linked above for descriptions.
Art of Tea:
Plum Oolong
Adagio:
Berry Blast, Thai Chai, White Symphony, Mocha Nut Mate.
H&S:
Paris, Hot Cinnamon Spice Black, Hot Cinnamon Spice Rooibos, White Wedding.
Rishi:
Coconut Oolong, Puerh Ginger.
D&B:
Organic Sencha, Organic Gunpowder
Republic of Tea:
Blackberry Sage, Seabuckthorn Green,
Ginger Peach.
Petali:
Royal Irish, Supreme Earl Grey.
Monterey Bay Spice:
Gold Rush, Orange Spice(Winter Blend), Rooibos Masala Chai, Rooibos Chocolate Chai, Pineapple Papaya Green.
Eastern Shore:
Della Robbia, Plum Good, Rosemary Hill, Peace.
All others on the Tea Cart are Metropolitan.

Follow Columbia Kate’s on Facebook.

22727 Columbia ST, Columbia, CA 95310