drank English Breakfast by DAVIDsTEA

This has been my tea of choice the last few weeks (actually it’s been my tea of choice forever, but much more so in the past few weeks). It’s exam time and every morning I’m up before the crack of dawn at my computer. I love black tea and this one seems classic to me. I add a drop of milk and begin my studies. A great morning tea (although I’ve been drinking it all day lately), and a wonderful start to the day. Once my exams are over later this week I’ll be off to DavidsTea to refill my stash. Definitely a keeper!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: