drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

I picked up 30g of this one last week at DavidsTea. Just boiling the kettle now. It smells pretty great dry – minty yet almost creamy.

And steeping (4 minutes). Already on my second cup of tea and it’s not even 8am – joy.

Usually I reserve minty teas (especially peppermint alone) for upset stomachs but perhaps this one will put me in the Christmas spirit :)

Update: Pretty good, seemed to be more so than anything else, a peppermint tea. I added a drop of milk when I had about half a mug left which was still pretty good. DavidsTea says it’s energizing and I’ll give it that. Perhaps not in my permanent collection but for someone who likes peppermint definitely a must-try.