This one I got as a sample with one of my many (too many – especially considering I have a local store ah) recent online orders from DavidsTea. It smells wonderful – all minty and chocolately. Yum!

Yep everything they say is true. This one’s pretty delicious. I can taste the mint, of course, and the chocolate and even a hint of vanilla. I may steep it a bit longer next time around but overall a nice smooth finish for this one.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada