This one I got as a sample with one of my many (too many – especially considering I have a local store ah) recent online orders from DavidsTea. It smells wonderful – all minty and chocolately. Yum!

Yep everything they say is true. This one’s pretty delicious. I can taste the mint, of course, and the chocolate and even a hint of vanilla. I may steep it a bit longer next time around but overall a nice smooth finish for this one.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.