The name of this tea is so fun!

This one smells great dry and steeped – more the apple and lemon than the kiwi. I’m not finding the taste as potent as the smell. I’ll have to try steeping it longer next time to see if I can get more of a flavour. I’d also like to try it as an iced tea since these fruity ones seem to scream summer :) It’s certainly unique if nothing else!

I’ll give this one a rating once I’ve tried some variations.

Update: I’ve tried this one hot and it didn’t wow me. I’ve been cold brewing it since yesterday morning before work (oops I meant to try it last night haha).

I can’t decide if I’m enjoying it more or not. It’s a fascinating taste thought I’m not quite sure it’s a kiwi taste. I probably left it too long with the leaves.