Wow cinnamon. I couldn’t smell it dry but it’s all I can smell steeped. Just waiting on this tea to cool before I taste it.

Hmm. I’m not really loving it. Must be the hot cinnamon. I really don’t think I’ve ever had a tea with cinnamon in it before – even when they try to sprinkle it on top at tea shops I ask that they don’t. That must be what’s throwing me off with this one. I can perhaps taste a slight hint of vanilla but other than that it’s just cinnamon.

I don’t really know how milk would go with this one. Or if I would be better iced. I’ll leave a rating once I’ve given it another try.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: