drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Nothing like a little Lime Gelato to start off what promises to be a crazy Monday. Mmm does this ever smell yummy both dry and steeped.

The lovely lady who packaged up what seemed like a million samples at DavidsTea yesterday convinced me to try this one. Lime isn’t usually something I gravitate towards but I’m actually quite excited to try it :)

And success! Tastes just like it smells. Delish! ’m loving the yogurt taste with the apple. Definitely a treat tea for me but that warrants having it around all the time :) I may upgrade this one to my permanent collection.

Update: Ahh, even better when it’s slightly cooled!