Oh yum I can smell this one steeping from across the room. Ah blueberries. I love blueberries, but usually I find blueberry flavoured things much too strong.

There are blueberries, but the taste is nothing compared to the smell. I was hoping the taste wasn’t as intense as the smell (since that would be like drinking actual blueberry jam) but it just seemed to be the bare minimum taste-wise. I’ll finish this sample but probably won’t purchase again.

Update: Well I cold brewed this one as well (I’m thinking a wee bit too long – since yesterday morning before work). I’m liking it more than when it was hot for sure but I’m not quite sold. There’s certainly more of a blueberry taste with a nice sweetness at the end of the sip but it seems not quite “true blueberry” enough for me. Hmm.

Update: By the end of the cup it’s grown a little more on me but still not enough for the permanent collection.