drank Rose Congou Green by DAVIDsTEA
701 tasting notes

So I ordered English Rose online from DavidsTea and I’ve actually never tried a floral tea so I picked up a 10g bag of this today at the store to prepare myself. It smells very pretty – just like a flower garden (what a surprise right?).

It smells and tastes like a rose garden. But I’m not quite sure I’m fully sold on drinking roses. Perhaps by the end of the cup it will grow on me more.

Preparation
3 min, 15 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs I’m working on at a snail’s pace, but so far I’m not loving them. Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Location

Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer