drank Rose Congou Green by DAVIDsTEA
721 tasting notes

So I ordered English Rose online from DavidsTea and I’ve actually never tried a floral tea so I picked up a 10g bag of this today at the store to prepare myself. It smells very pretty – just like a flower garden (what a surprise right?).

It smells and tastes like a rose garden. But I’m not quite sure I’m fully sold on drinking roses. Perhaps by the end of the cup it will grow on me more.

3 min, 15 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.



Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs I’m working on at a snail’s pace, but so far I’m not loving them. Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.



Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer