This smells delicious! A sample I received in the mail today from Will Work For Tea (along with so many others!) :)
Just steeping now and I’m so excited to try this one. It’s actually my first to try from 52Teas.

And on a sidenote while this is cooling I’ve been cold brewing Blueberry Jam and Kiwi’s Big Adventure (both DavidsTea) since I left for work this morning and I can’t wait to try those ones a little later!

Yum, yum, yum :) I’m definitely getting some maple-y taste and as it cools slightly more pancake. Delicious!

Thanks again Will Work For Tea!!