This smells delicious! A sample I received in the mail today from Will Work For Tea (along with so many others!) :)
Just steeping now and I’m so excited to try this one. It’s actually my first to try from 52Teas.

And on a sidenote while this is cooling I’ve been cold brewing Blueberry Jam and Kiwi’s Big Adventure (both DavidsTea) since I left for work this morning and I can’t wait to try those ones a little later!

I’m definitely getting some maple-y taste and as it cools slightly more pancake. Delicious!

Thanks again Will Work For Tea!!

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.