drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Dry it smells like someone just cut up a fresh pineapple in my house. Pineapple is not my favourite – I like it, but I don’t love it.

Steeping it smells strangely like children’s grape Tylenol. That doesn’t bring back great memories. The scent of this one is turning my stomach but I’m trying to keep an open mind as it cools.

Nope this one isn’t for me. The smell is too much. I managed one sip and it tastes as it smells.

Tea Sipper

I didn’t care much for pineapple until I had a fresh, cup up pineapple. Tons better than the canned! I really don’t like canned fruit anyway..