drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia

Thanks to ToiToi for sending me this sample!

This has a fascinating scent dry. I can’t quite nail down what I’m smelling. Just steeping now.

Yes it’s definitely a toasted scent I’m getting once it’s brewed. Not too sure I’m loving the scent (though compared to the Pineapple Oolong from earlier anything is welcome).

Hmm I don’t think this one is for me. The toasted taste just isn’t sitting quite right.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: