drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia
728 tasting notes

Thanks to ToiToi for sending me this sample!

This has a fascinating scent dry. I can’t quite nail down what I’m smelling. Just steeping now.

Yes it’s definitely a toasted scent I’m getting once it’s brewed. Not too sure I’m loving the scent (though compared to the Pineapple Oolong from earlier anything is welcome).

Hmm I don’t think this one is for me. The toasted taste just isn’t sitting quite right.

2 min, 15 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.



Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs I’m working on at a snail’s pace, but so far I’m not loving them. Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.



Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer