drank Earl Grey Cheesecake by 52teas

These teas by 52teas smell amazing. Incredible. This is no exception. I only steeped this for for 2 minutes because lately every black seems bitter to me. It seems to have worked! I’m not getting any bitterness.

Thrilled the Earl Grey is not overwhelming. Actually the taste of this tea is much more subtle than the scent. I’m much more tasting the cheesecake and black tea – yay for little bergamot!

Thanks to Will Work For Tea for yet another awesome sample!