drank Grand Cru Matcha by DAVIDsTEA

My grandparents got me the matcha essentials kit for Christmas and my fiance got me some of this matcha for my birthday so I had to try it out. I’ve only had matcha mixed in with green tea lattes (with coconut) at a shop at my school so this is a new experience for me.

Well I googled how to make a matcha latte and I followed the instructions (minus the milk frother – perhaps I’ll order one). It’s a grassy, earthy taste. I’m enjoying it but it’s different for sure. I added a wee bit of coconut syrup to my and my fiance’s cup. Enjoying it a little more with the addition of coconut. I’ll definitely be trying out different ways of making matcha :)

Cavocorax

Sounds interesting! I’ve never tried matcha – I should see if I can get a take-home cup from DavidsTea to try it out. Good luck with it.