drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

Thanks ToiToi for sending me this sample!

Smells pretty good. Not nearly as strong as an earl grey so hopefully this one will sit well. Just steeping.

It was my birthday a few days ago and today my friend gave me my gifts – one of which was a Buddha board! So awesome (I even did a blog post on it!). I’ve been playing with it all night. I can see many study distractions in the future with this on my desk. Oh my.

I’m enjoying it more than pure earl grey for sure. But still not thinking it’s what I’m looking for in an earl grey. But I’m also not sure what exactly it is I’m looking for. Perhaps I’m just destined to try every earl grey out there.

canadianadia