drank Jumpy Monkey by DAVIDsTEA

Hmm smells like some sort of bizarre coffee. I had a mild ice coffee addiction in the summer (the joy of what spring AND summer courses will do to you), but the smell of this one isn’t really doing it for me.

Also getting a whiff (barely) of maybe bananas? I’m not seeing that in the ingredients. Just waiting on it to cool.

I am excited to be drinking this out of one of my many new mugs from DavidsTea since both my orders finally arrived today!

This one’s not for me. I’d just have coffee if I wanted coffee, rather than a coffee-tea hybrid.

Cavocorax

Yeah I know what you mean! Sometimes I feel like I’d be better off drinking cocoa too, instead of chocolate teas. Some hybrids just can’t compare.

Shmiracles

what kind of mugs did you get?! my roommates and tea guests all tell me how much they love my cups and mugs from davidstea. also i’m having this mate for the first time right now. and it’s definitely missing something.

Courtney

I got their “The Perfect Mug” with blue seagulls flying on it :) Reminds me of home haha. And also one of the Asian style mugs (neither are offered anymore) but I use the Perfect Mug always. I’m actually going to invest in another once some more summery ones come out :)

Shmiracles

i have 3 of the asian style mugs and i’m so glad i got them when i did. if i ever want to get someone a tea gift that’s new to tea i will probably get them a perfect mug . in fact maybe i’ll go order one for my sister right now.

Comments

Cavocorax

Courtney

Shmiracles

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: