And the readings have begun. Oh studying. Thought I’d see if this minty blend would keep me awake long enough to finish this chapter.

Mm I’m tasting mint and lemon and something else I’m not familiar with. This one’s pretty yummy but I’d have to be in the mood for minty to have it.

Cavocorax

I love this one to help shut my brain off before I go to bed… I’m not normally into chamomile but this is forgivable.

Courtney

Hah yes the more I have the more I feel it may shut my brain off rather than back on for my last few pages of reading here.

Cavocorax

:p Good luck! It’s a good one the night before a test when you need to just chill out.

Comments

Cavocorax

Courtney

Cavocorax

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: