This one smells pretty yummy but I believe the hibiscus I’m smelling is tarnishing the actual strawberry rhubarb scent. But it steeps a really pretty red/purple colour!

This is my first cup of tea today because I had to leave at the crack of dawn this morning and chose sleep over my morning cup of English Breakfast :( With any luck this will make it all better. All the employees at my store are always raving about this one. Oh and of course I also picked up Green Seduction and Midsummer Night’s Dream to try.

Well all I’m getting is hibiscus. Perhaps I steeped too long? Bleh.

If anyone likes this one I’ve got ~20g left :)