Him: “When you make tea, could you make me a surprise tea from your collection?”
Me: “What makes you think I’m having tea?”
Him: “Let’s be real. Don’t act like you won’t have at least 3 more cups tonight.”

This one’s delicious. Light, oh so smooth, and cantaloupe-y. I may have to place on order for Butiki Teas now! Has anyone tried Watermelon Xylophone? I’m thinking I may have to order that one as well.

Miss Starfish

Thanks for the laugh! What was his verdict?

Courtney

Haha yes I had 2 more cups that night. I hate when he’s right! Haha, and I made him Happy Kombucha from DavidsTea :)

Comments

Miss Starfish

Thanks for the laugh! What was his verdict?

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: